If you are interested in a career at Chesapeake NetCraftsmen, this is the place to start. Working at Chesapeake NetCraftsmen is interesting and rewarding. We hire consultants who can communicate extremely well – both verbally and in writing – so that they can help our customers make their internal business case and achieve their goals.
Our consultants have provided network design, implementation and troubleshooting on some of the largest networks in the world, including financial institutions and trading networks, with market data, e-commerce, point-of-sale and credit processing.
We cultivate strong individuals with complementary skill sets, and we promote a teamwork mentality and knowledge-sharing culture in our company.
Our combination of consulting skills and depth of vision allows us to take on the toughest consulting challenges and turn them into successes for our clients.
A Chesapeake NetCraftsmen team member is someone who:
- Enjoys working directly with client staff from some of the top businesses and government agencies
- Has a passion for growing “expert level” skills and knowledge that can be shared with clients
- Is driven to pursue the highest levels of certification and training available within the industry
- Is fully prepared to work on some of the world’s largest, most complex network infrastructures and meet demanding deadlines
- Can think like a business owner, act like an industry expert and still be part of a close team of recognized industry professionals
If this kind of daily challenge sounds like your idea of what network engineering should really be about, then maybe you should be working with Chesapeake NetCraftsmen. Tell us about yourself and your experience. Contact: